PROFESSIONAL COACH TRAINING – PART 1
DATES: August 13-17, 2018
TIMES: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Coaching4Clergy’s Professional Coach Training program is for pastors, church leaders, and ministry staff who want to develop ministry excellence and effectiveness. Often unprepared for the shifting landscape of ministry in today’s world, most pastors do not feel equipped to effectively lead their churches. Despite shrinking budgets, changing demographics, and uncertain preparation, expectations are that leadership will be able to step up and enable new dreams and their fulfillment.
Leaders can quickly use this training to integrate a Coach Approach into their current ministry without completing certification. This is one option. Another option is to become an Associate Certified Coach and then a Professional Certified Coach.
This training is Part 2 of Coaching4Clergy’s Professional Coach Training, an ACTP program (Accredited Coach Training Program through the International Coach Federation). Tarrant Baptist Association staff members are certified trainers with Coaching4Clergy. Professional Coach Training consists of 128 hours of coach training that is pre-approved by the ICF.
Professional Coach Training – Part 2: (August 13-17, 2018)
- Module 3: Advanced Development will provide you with practical experience, expertise, and insight in developing a coaching approach to ministry.
- Module 4: Coaching Mastery will challenge you to hone your coaching skills from a level of competency to mastery.
- $1,500 (Includes 40 hours of training, practice labs, lunch and snacks each day)
- $100 – Additional coaching webinars for those pursuing certification
- $1000 – Mentor Coaching – 3 to 7 months (10 hours) personal mentoring relationship is required for certification with the ICF. Mentor Coaching does not need to be repeated for additional certification levels unless the current certification lapses. The Refocus one-on-one and Small Group Mentor Coaching is available at this cost.
- $300 – Annual ICF Membership fee
- $250 – Coaching4Clergy PCT evaluation
- $100 – ICF Certification for Associate Certified Coach
These modules may be completed in any order. You may also take classes from different modules at the same time. To access the course catalog, click here. Completion of Part 1 of the program provides you with the training hours required for the ACC credential. Completion of both Parts 1 and 2 provides you will the required training hours for the PCC credential. This link will give you the information required for graduation.
Tarrant Baptist Association
Connect Socially With Us